- 1 Bank of Maharashtra –
- 1.1 Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 –
- 1.2 Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Latest News –
- 1.3 Allocation of Post Wise Vacancies –
- 1.4 Submission –
- 1.5 Salary (per month) –
- 1.6 Application Fee (Non-Refundable/ Non-Adjustable) –
- 1.7 Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.8 Selection Process:
- 1.9 Syllabus/ Exam Pattern:-
- 1.10 How to Apply for the Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Online Application Form 2016 –
- 1.11 Important Dates to Remember –
- 1.12 Important Links:-
- 1.13 Contact Information:
Bank of Maharashtra –
Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) is a major Public Sector bank in India. It was established 81 years ago in the year 1935. This organization was founded by a group of visionaries led by late V. G. Kale and the later D. K. Sathe. BOM was registered as a banking organization on 16th September 1935 with an authorized capital of 1 million. It’s headquarter is located in Pune. Their main slogan is “Ek Parivaar Ek Bank”. It has attained autonomous status in the year of 1998. Right now, the Central Government holds about 81.61% of the total shares in this public company. It has one of the largest networks of branches by any
It has attained autonomous status in the year 1998. Right now, Central Government holds about 81.61% of the total shares in this public company. It has one of the largest networks of branches by any public sector bank in the Maharashtra state.
Consumer banking, corporate banking, insurance, finance, mortgage loans, investment banking, private banking, private equity, securities, savings, asset/wealth management, credit cards and much more are their main products.
As on 05th April 2016, this organization has registered more than 15 million customers across the length and breadth of the country serving through 1895 branches. In today’s time, banking jobs are the most demanding jobs in India for a huge pay scale and allowance. Hence, BOM releases Bank employment news on a regular basis at their official website.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 –
Bank of Maharashtra has released tremendous recruitment notifications for Officers and Clerk posts in the academic year 2016 – 17. Recently on 01st August 2016, an official advertisement for Bank of Maharashtra Jobs was revealed to hire highly talented and dynamic candidates.
There are a massive 1315 vacancies announced by the Bank of Maharashtra for the year 2016 – 2017 to fill up various posts. Here we notify candidates that the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 is now released for the post of:
General Officers (MMGS-II and MMGS-III),
Clerks Agricultural Graduates,
Security Officers MMGS-II,
Clerks Law Graduates and
All those career-oriented people looking for BOM Vacancies can apply to this recruitment after verifying the general instructions and eligibility criteria. Interested and qualifying candidates can submit the Online Application Form for the posts of BOM General Officer & Clerk Vacancies. The closing date for the same is 6th of September 2016. To gain more details about the BOM Recruitment, take a look at the below sections.
As per the official notification on the website, online application has been invited for recruitment of 1315 posts of Security Officers, General officers, and Clerks (Law & Agriculture) vacancies. All the candidates are stringently advised to apply for only one post. If any multiple applications are found then the registration of that particular candidate will be promptly rejected. Candidates must note that Bank of Maharashtra officer jobs apply online process will start from 12
Candidates must note that Bank of Maharashtra jobs online application process will start from 12th August 2016 and end on 6th September 2016.
All the applicants can visit bankofmaharashtra.in for online application form submission and for any other required details. Please find provided below a direct link to apply online for Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Vacancy 2016.
Applicants must have cleared their MBA, Post Graduation, and Graduation in Agriculture, Graduation in Law, etc. to crack these Maharashtra Govt Jobs. The selected candidate will get monthly pay scale as per their post and skills. The age limit of applicants should be between 18 years to 32 years in accordance with the eligibility criteria laid by the selection board.
Candidates can download the notification pdf file using the links provided below.
For other information on educational qualification, post wise vacancies and qualifications, age limits, application fee, pay scale, grade pay, selection process, initial dates, etc. please carry on reading below.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Latest News –
Type: Government Job
Category: Banking Sector
Placement: Within the State
No. of Vacancies: 1315 posts
Posts: Clerk and Officer Posts
Allocation of Post Wise Vacancies –
- Clerks (Non-Conventional) – 200 Posts
- General Officer (MMGS-II) – 200 Posts
- Clerks (Agriculture Graduates) – 200 Posts
- General Officer (MMGS-III) – 100 Posts
- Clerks (Law Graduates) – 100 Posts
- Officer (Non-Conventional) (JMGSS-I) – 500 Posts
- Security Officer (MMGS-II) – 15 Posts
Online Mode Only
Salary (per month) –
Those who will be recruited after clearing the selection process they will get the best pay scale along with grade pay from the organization. Please refer to the official notification to get information about post wise monthly salary.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable/ Non-Adjustable) –
You can please refer to the official advertisement for post wise examination fees.
Eligibility Criteria –
All applicants are required to have the following qualifications from a State or Central Government approved University/ Institution:
- For Officer Post:
Graduation Degree + MBA (finance)/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ FRM/ CAIIB or its equivalent qualification
- For Clerk Post:
Graduation in Agriculture, Graduation in Law or Graduation in any discipline.
Age Limitation (as on 01.04.16):
Above 18 years and Below 28 years of age
- General Officers (MMGS-II & III):
Above 23 years and below 32 years of age
- Security Officers (MMGS-II):
Above 28 years and below 45 years of age
Note: Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as per the state government rules and regulations to reserved quota contestants.
The selection for this BOM recruitment of the best aspirants will be made on the basis of following stages:
- Written Examination (Preliminary and Main)
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification (If required)
The board will decide selection procedure on the basis of total applications received from contenders.
All the candidates who are looking to grab all these vacancies have to meet the eligibility norms as prescribed by the Bank of Maharashtra Officer Notification 2016.
Syllabus/ Exam Pattern:-
- The syllabus and exam pattern are clearly given in the official notification.
How to Apply for the Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Online Application Form 2016 –
- Please log on to the official website.
- On the home page, first, navigate to Careers section and then Recruitment Process section followed by Current Openings section.
- Click on the download link titled as “Latest Recruitment of Officers and Clerks jobs in Bank of Maharashtra”.
- Read all the details carefully contained in the pdf file of the official advertisement.
- If eligible then press on the Apply On-line Application Form link to further proceed.
- Insert your personal, professional and educational details in the prescribed format of application form.
- Pay the fees as described in the official notification.
- Affix scanned copy of your recent photograph, signature, and other necessary documents.
- Re-check the details and then submit them.
- Download and save the registration form to your device and also take a print of the same for further usage.
Important Dates to Remember –
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications:
12th August 2016
- Closing Date for Online Registration of Application Forms:
6th September 2016
- Dates for Paying Application Fees:
12th August2016 – 6th September 2016
Phone: 020-25614321 & 25514501-12
For any other detailed information on Bank of Maharashtra Officer/Clerk Recruitment Notification 2016, readers can contact the officials through contact number or email ID provided above. Stay tuned with us for all the latest news about all other government jobs, syllabus, and result.