Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India DFCCIL Recruitment has announced vacancy notifications for – 12 Works Engineer for people of age 18yrs – 35yrs with minimum Degree in Civil Engineering qualification from any recognized university. Eligible candidates have to give the basic interview on 17-08-18 in Ajmer or 24-08-18 in tundla or 28-08-18 in Ahmedabad. Besides age eligibility on upper age is given, relaxation as per the regulations of the State Government rules for reserved and other categories will be applied.
The Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India – DFCCIL conducts the recruitment for work engineer every year. DFCCIL yearly organized Work engineer recruitment exam is for the Work engineer vacant posts to recruit the eligible and skilled candidates.
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India has released its notification for Work Engineering post of 12 Work Engineer. If you want to make a career with the Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
Further detail information regarding the recruitment eligibility, salary, pay scale, total vacancies, important dates are given in the job notification description given below. The candidates are suggested to go through the information carefully.
- 1 Vacancy Review:
- 2 DFCCIL Recruitment 2018- Details
- 3 Important Dates to remember
- 4 Application fees
- 5 Selection Process
- 6 Important Links
- 7 Selection Process:
- 8 How to apply:
Post:- Works Engineer
Eligibility:- Degree in Civil Engineering.
Location:- All India.
Last date:- 17, 24 & 28 August 2018 (Walk-In-Interview)
Age limit:- 18yrs – 35 yrs
Official Website:- http://dfccil.gov.in/
Vacancy details of LIC Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – 12 posts.
Name of post:- Works Engineer
1) General – 5
2) OBC – 6
3) SC – 1
Eligibility Criteria for DFCCIL Recruitment:- The applying candidate should have a Degree in Civil Engineering.
Age Eligibility: – 18yrs – 35 yrs
Salary: – 40000/- p.m.
Application fee:- Nil
Selection Process:- Selection Process will be done on the basis of Walk-In-Interview followed by a Medical examination
How to apply: – For more information related to how to apply for the vacancy Click Here for official notification.
- Starting date for online application – Please refer notification
- Last date for online application – Please refer notification
DFCCIL Recruitment 2018- Details
|Examination Name||DFCCIL Recruitment Interview|
|Organised By||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India|
|Name Of Post(s)||Work Engineer|
|Total No. Of Vacancies||12|
|Apply Mode||Direct Work In Interview|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 40,000 p.m.|
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India DFCCIL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Work Engineer||12||Rs. 40,000|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Important Dates to remember
|Starting date for submission of online application form||No Form Submission Required (Walk-In-Interview)|
|Last date for submission of online application form||_|
|Interview Date||17, 24 & 28 August 2018|
|Tier: 2||Medical Examination|
|Short Advertisement Link||Click here|
|More Information||Click here|
- Works Engineer (Ajmer) – 17 August 2018 at DFCCIL, CPM’s Office, A/1 Circular Road, Near SP Railway, GRP Office, Ajmer – 305001 between 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Works Engineer (Tundla) – 24 August 2018at DFCCIL, CPM’s Office, 3/20, 3RDFloor, KPS Tower, Mayur Complex, Naglapadi, Agra – 282002 between 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Works Engineer (Ahmedabad) – 28 August 2018 at DFCCIL, CPM’s Office, 1stFloor, OLD DRM Building Kalupur Ahmedabad – 38002 between 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
How to apply:
- Candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down above, should bring along duly filled in application format prescribed below enclosing therein self-attested photocopies of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom) on the day of interview, failing which the candidate will be summarily rejected ant the candidate will not be interviewed.
- 2 Recent Passport size photographs
- High School certificate for proof of date of birth
- Certificate of academic and professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all the qualifications for all semester/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/Graduation/Post-Graduation as applicable).
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (If applicable). OBC candidates also have to bring their respective caste proof to get their advantages and reservation as per prescribed in Indian Constitution.
- Proof of identity and address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Licence, Aadhaar Card etc.)
- Pan Card
- Proof of different period of experience as claimed in the application form. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/joining letter along with all other related documents. In case, candidate claim is not established from the proof submitted, his/her application is liable to be rejected.
- Short write up (250 words) explaining why he/she is most suited candidate for this assignment.
For more information related to how to apply in the above vacancy Click Here
If you have any query regarding selection process or any other issue then you must see the advertisement notification and read it carefully.