HARYANA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION:
Haryana Public Service Commissions known as HPSC, (both at the Union and at the State level), are amongst the most important Public Institutions having long well-served traditions. Establishment of this institution has its origin in the history of Indian nationalism and with the persistent demand of leaders of freedom movement for progressive Indianization of the Civil Service under British Raj.
HPSC Recruitment 2016:
Haryana Public Service Commission invites ‘246 online applications’ for the post of ‘Veterinary Surgeon in Animal Husbandry and Dairy Department’. Last Date to apply for the same is 26th August 2016.
HPSC RECRUITMENT 2016 JOB DETAILS
Advertisement No.: 06 (2) / 2015
Post: Veterinary Surgeon
No. of Vacancies: 246
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs. 5400/-
- Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry from a recognized University or Institute.
- Registered as Veterinary Practitioner with Haryana Veterinary Council or with any Veterinary Council in India or Indian Veterinary Council as required by Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984.
- Including adequate knowledge of Hindi and/or Sanskrit.
Not below 22 years and not more that 42 years of age (As on 01.07.2015)
- Haryana’s SC Category: 05 years
- Haryana’s Physically Handicapped Candidates: 10 years
Candidates have to pay the application fee mentioned below through an e-Challan in any of the State Bank of India and State Bank of Patiala branch after 48 hours of registration of online application form.
In addition, Physically Handicapped are exempted from payment of application fee.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates may apply online through HPSC’s official website hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in on or before 26th August 2016.
- Read all the instructions and procedures carefully before filling the online application form in order to avoid any confusion.
- Provide all the details carefully while filling the form.
- After applying, your registration number and password will generate.
- Candidates are advised to keep the registration number and password securely saved with them for future reference to their application and also for printing application and challan form later.
- After successfully submitting the application, candidates can take a printout of the fee challan.
- Deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of India or State Bank of Patiala after 48 hours of filling the online application and challan generation.
- The mentioned fee should be deposited through online generated challan at State Bank of India or State Bank of Patiala latest by 31st August 2016 up to 4.00 P.M.
Furthermore, Candidates are advised not to send any of the hard copies of their documents to Commission’s office. If it is sent, the same shall not be entertained. Therefore keep a note of this.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for the Submission of Online Application: 26th August 2016
Last Date for the Submission of Application Fee: 31st August 2016
The duties of the HPSC Veterinary Surgeon would specifically involve –
- Treatment of the indoor and outdoor cases
- Attending to the Veterinary Hospital
- Ante and Postmortem Examination of live stock slaughtered at the local slaughterhouse where the Municipal Committee doesn’t have the necessary staff
- Controlling the contagious diseases amongst live stock
- Castration of unsuitable male livestock in the ilaaqa
- Breeding of the Live stock
- Inspection of dairy concerns and gaushalas
- Propaganda work relating to the live stock breeding, feeding, and management
Also Read: IBPS Clerical 19,243 Cadre Vacancies