- 1 STC of India –
- 2 STC Of India Recruitment 2016 for Assistant Managers –
- 3 Job Details –
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for the STC Of India Recruitment 2016:
- 5 Age Limitations –
- 6 Educational Qualifications –
- 7 Pay Scale –
- 8 Location –
- 9 Job Descriptions –
- 10 Nationality –
- 11 Selection procedure –
- 12 How to apply –
- 13 Mode of Application –
- 14 Important Dates –
- 15 Important Links –
STC of India –
The STC of India Limited is a premier and International Trading Company. It works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Department of Commerce. It’s basically engaged in the domestic trading operations along with exports and imports in a wide variety of commodities.
With the vision of being a leading and world-class trading organization, STC of India Limited is continuously diversifying & delivering excellence in all the areas of its operations thereby enhancing stakeholders’ value. STC of India also strives for both the employee growth along with the organizational growth.
Having an immense presence in the trading sector, STC of India has offices in 17 locations pan India. New Delhi, Agra, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Guntur, Gandhidham, Hyderabad, Jalandhar, Kanpur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Puducherry, and Silvassa are the locations where STC of India offices are situated. STC of India is headquartered at New Delhi, India.
STC of India is conducting a Special Recruitment Drive for Persons With Disabilities (PWD) for filling up the vacancies of Assistant Managers. Detailed information about the recruitment is given below.
STC Of India Recruitment 2016 for Assistant Managers –
The State Trading Corporation of India Limited has published an official notification for the recruitment of Assistant Managers for PWD candidates.
Assistant Managers in Marketing, Personnel & Administration, and Law & Finance at E – 1 grade would be appointed.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies through Offline application mode only. Candidates can submit their applications latest by 31st August 2016 till 23:59 hrs. Pay scale for the same is Rs. 16,400 – Rs. 40,500. For more information like about the organization, educational qualifications, selection procedure, how to apply, important dates & links, please see below on the page.
Job Details –
- Advertisement No.:
- Name of the Organization:
- No. of Vacancies:
Eligibility Criteria for the STC Of India Recruitment 2016:
Age Limitations –
As on 1st April 2016
Age limit considered for the Unreserved Candidates (OC) is 35 years
For OBC Candidates the age limit is 38 years
Reserved Candidates (SC / ST) need to be of 40 years in age
Educational Qualifications –
- Marketing Assistant Manager (E – 1):
Candidates should possess MBA degree, Or,
Post Graduation Diploma in Management in International Business from a recognized University.
From a recognized University
- Personnel & Administration Assistant Manager (E – 1):
Candidates must possess Master’s degree, Or,
Diploma in Management in HR / Personnel Management
From a recognized University
- Law Assistant Manager (E – 1):
Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law
From a recognized University
- Finance Assistant Manager (E – 1):
Applicants must possess Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant from a recognized University
You may also like:
Pay Scale –
The pay scale is Rs. 16, 400 – Rs. 40, 500.
STC of India has offices in 17 locations across India
Job Descriptions –
Assistant Manager – Finance (E – 1)
The occupant will be assisting the Management in implementing the following –
- Design, develop & Implement accounting systems;
- Finalization of Accounts and Internal Audits;
- Administrative & Establishment matters;
- Fund Management & Tax matters;
- Financial policies & procedures;
- Financial appraisals of Trade;
Other duties involve –
- Preparation of accounts, budget and other accounting functions,
- Coordination with statutory / Govt. Auditors,
- Direct / indirect taxes and related activities,
- Treasury and Fund Management,
- Financial vetting of proposals,
- Internal Audit,
- Bank related work,
- Bank guarantee
Assistant Manager – Marketing (E – 1)
The incumbent is expected –
- To prepare & review all trade documents associated with imports, exports, and domestic trade
- Assist in the Business Operations of various commodities
- Plans & strategies for International trade & operations
- Assist in devising ways to boost International trade
- Formulate & execute Corporate policies
Assistant Manager – Personnel and Administration (E – 1)
The selected candidate will –
- Be responsible for assisting in formulation of Personnel and HR Policies
- Implement Personnel Policies and Processes / HRD / Industrial Relations / Compliance of Labour & Industrial Laws / Disciplinary cases / Establishment matters / Recruitment & Talent management, and more
The post requires high level of –
- result orientation,
- excellent communications skills,
- attention to detail and more such qualities.
Knowledge of rules of the Government of India and / or service regulations will be an added advantage.
Assistant Manager – Law (E – 1)
Selected candidate will be responsible for –
- various legal matters of the Company
- supporting Legal and Compliance processes of the organization
The incumbent should have knowledge of the Laws relating to sale of goods, contract, negotiable instruments, taxation laws such as service tax, value added tax, custom duties, and income tax, carriage of goods, Rent & Property Laws, Civil Laws / Banking Laws / Revenue Laws / Trade Mark, Service / Labour laws and more
He/she should be able to handle drafting of legal documents/ agreements / notices / letters / internal guidelines and policies, etc.
The position requires –
- maintaining high standards in work practices
- ensuring integrity, respect, and confidentiality,
- ensure result orientation, drafting skills / excellent noting,
- have the ability to deal with complex legal documents, analytical skills, etc.
Working knowledge of language Marathi / Bengali will be an added advantage.
Selection procedure –
Candidates will be selected on the basis of how they perform during the Interview process.
How to apply –
Eligible and interested candidates can apply by sending their carefully filled in application form along their photographs pasted on the form. All necessary and relevant certificates include the following:
1) Date of Birth Certificate
2) Educational Qualification Certificates
3) Experience Certificates
4) Salary Certificates
5) Caste Certificates
6) Ex – serviceman Certificate
All these need to be sent through ordinary post only.
You may also like:
Mode of Application –
- The candidates must send their filled-in application form with their photograph pasted in the space provided. Put the signature at the end of the application form. Send the hard copy of application form by ORDINARY POST ONLY along with all necessary certificates / enclosure addressed to:
Post Box No. DEL 231327,
The Times of India,
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
New Delhi – 110103
latest by 31st August 2016, 23:59 hrs.
- All the applications received by speed post / registered post / through courier will not be accepted. STC of India will not be responsible for any postal delays or wrong deliveries. Any application that’s received after the last date mentioned in the advertisement would not be considered. The envelope containing application form must be clearly super-scribed with the name of the post applied for along with the post’s code no.
- The applicant should also send an e-mail with a scanned copy of the duly filled application form in the prescribed format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- E-mail should be sent from the candidate’s same email id that’s mentioned in the hard copy of application form.
- The e-mail’s subject line should contain the name of the post being applied for and also the Code No. of the post.
- Only the e-mails from candidates whose hard copy of the application are received before the last date shall be entertained.
- Please note that it’s mandatory for the candidate to send the scanned copy of the application form only and no other certificates / enclosures are required to be sent by e-mail.
- The e-mail should be sent from the same e-mail id as mentioned in the hard copy of candidate‘s application form sent by ordinary post.
- In case a candidate sends the application from a different e-mail id, his / her candidature is liable to be canceled.
- No communication / e-mail shall be entertained relating to status / queries relating to the said recruitment.
- Please note that the email should reach the STC of India’s email id before the prescribed last date.
- The maximum time for the e-mail to be sent is 31st August 2016 latest by 23:59 hrs.
- Incomplete applications / any applications received after the last date both by Email & Post will not be acknowledged.
Important Dates –
Last Date for the Submission of Application:
31st August 2016 by 23:59 hrs