- 1 About Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) –
- 2 TSPSC Recruitment 2016 –
- 3 TSPSC Recruitment Details –
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for the TSPSC Recruitment –
- 5 Job Location –
- 6 Selection Procedure –
- 7 Application Fees –
- 8 How to Apply for the TSPSC Vacancy –
- 9 Important Dates to Remember –
- 10 Important Links –
About Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) –
Hyderabad State has always been one of the prominent and sovereign states in India and inherits over 400-years of rich tradition and culture with exceptional finesse and historical significance. And the system of selecting young and superior talent for public services through a process of recruitment has been a trend in the Hyderabad State since the period of Mir Mehboob Ali Pasha, VI Nizam (1869 – 1911). The Hyderabad Public Service Commission was established by a Firman on 27th April 1947 imitating the model of British Provincial Public Service Commission with a Chairman and Members not surpassing four in number. The establishment of this Commission was a vital landmark throughout the Asaf Jahi rule which brought the complete regulatory machinery of civil services in the Nizam’s State in tune with the contemporary times. Thereafter the Hyderabad Civil Service was though of as a coveted and elite service. Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is the youngest and growing Public Service Commission in our country.
It’s constituted vide GO Ms No. 43, GA (Ser.A) Department, dated 8th August 2014. The Commission provided with a deep-rooted and rich legacy of over 150 years of recruiting bright and young talent through selection. Telangana State Public Service Commission strive to make use of this heritage for selecting the best talents for restoring and resurrecting the magnificent past of Telangana. Telangana State Public Service Commission primarily functions for the selection of the best and suitable candidates for various Government Post Appointments in the Telangana State.
Its other important and statutory functions of TSPSC are as follows:
- Telangana State Public Service Commission takes up Direct Recruitment for the public services and posts with the affairs of Telangana State strictly. The commission works in accordance with the rules, orders and instructions announced by the government from time to time administering such recruitments.
- The commission conducts written examinations / oral tests also which are mandatory for the selection of suitable candidates for various divisions of posts in the Telangana State as per the scheme and syllabus notified for these posts from time to time.
- Half yearly examinations conducted by the commission for All India service officers, in Law, Language, and Revenue Subjects are held in the month of September & March every year.
- The commission as committed by the government also takes up recruitments to the posts and services in respect of the Corporations, PSU, Local Bodies etc. owned by the State Government.
- Commission approves of other statutory rules relating to the State and Subordinate Services. This means that the commission grants concurrence to the special rules / service rules / ad-hoc rules and / or amendments proposed by the Government. It also admits concurrence for compassionate appointments in special cases referred by the Government.
- Recruitments by transfer or promotion are also accorded by the commission. This means the recruitment to a state service is made either by transfer from a subordinate service (from which such recruitment is normally made) or by promotion from such of the first gazetted categories( as are specified in the Third Schedule of the Public Employment).
- Telangana State Public Service Commission is also tendering its advice to the government for the recommendations received from the Government on Disciplinary matters involving major penalties / fines.
- The Commission conducts Departmental Examinations twice in a year i.e. in the months of May and November for the state government employees.
- It is essential that the concurrence of commission maintains a temporary appointment for a period beyond 3 months and for the continuation of the same in Government Departments.
TSPSC Recruitment 2016 –
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) invites online applications for the post of 1032 Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector, Deputy Tehsildar and Various other Vacancies. Candidates may apply online latest by 23rd September 2016.
It’s a great opportunity for all the suitable candidates if they fit in with the eligibility criteria. Don’t waste any more time and just grab the opportunity. To get more information regarding the Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment (TSPSC) 2016 for the above mentioned posts such as How to Apply, Selection Methodology, Application Fee, Educational / Professional Qualifications, Important Dates and Links, Age Limitations, Pay Scale etc please read further as it’s all mentioned below on this page.
Advertisement Number : 17 / 2016
TSPSC Recruitment Details –
|Post Name||Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector|
|No. of Vacancies||284 Posts|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 26, 600 – Rs. 77, 030/-|
|Post Name||Deputy Tehsildar|
|No. of Vacancies||259 Posts|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 28, 940 – Rs. 78, 910/-|
Eligibility Criteria for the TSPSC Recruitment –
A Bachelor’s Degree
From a recognised university in India
Should be established or incorporated by or be under the central act, a state act or institution
Or the institution recognised by U.G.C or an equivalent qualification.
- Age Limit
As on 01.07.2016
Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector
Minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years
The candidate should be minimum 18 and not more than 44 years
For SC / ST / BC Category Candidates
For PWD Category Candidates
Job Location –
Selection Procedure –
Selection of the candidate will be based upon a Written Examination (Online OR OMR)
Application Fees –
Candidates have to pay:
Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee
Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fees
Fee need to be paid by online modes through IMPS – Mobile payments, Internet Banking, Debit Card, SBI ePay, Credit Card
SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 years to 44 years) and also belonging to Telangana State are exempted from the Examination fee
How to Apply for the TSPSC Vacancy –
Interested and eligible candidates may apply only through Online mode
They may apply through the official website @ www.tspsc.gov.in
Applications may be available from 2nd September 2016 to 23rd September 2016
You may also like:
Important Dates to Remember –
- Starting Date for the Submission of Online Applications
2nd September 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application
23rd September 2016
Important Links –
- Detail Advertisement Link Here
- Apply Online Link Here
- Official Website Here