Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018, Apply 7110 Constable & SI Vacancy:- The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the official notification for HSSC Police Recruitment 2018 for the Male Constable (General Duty) Post, & Female Constable (General Duty) Post, Male Indian Reserve Battalion Constable (GD) Post, Male Sub Inspector Post & Female Sub Inspector Posts. The Haryana Police Department has released the total number of Constable and SI 7110 Posts. The Haryana police have published the Post of male constable & SI and post of Female Constable & SI.
The Haryana Police Constable & SI Vacancy 2018 is inviting online application form from eligible and interested applicants. All Interested applicants can apply Haryana Government Jobs apply through official website on before due date. Last date is updated 28th May 2018. Applicants who are applying for Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 should possess the 12th class or Any Graduation from the any recognized University. The HSSC Police Constable recruitment 2018 is filled up 7110 posts across the Haryana State.
Haryana Police Department looking new applicants for Latest Haryana Constable & SI Jobs in Police Department age limit should be 18 years to 27 years. The Haryana Police Vacancy 2018 selection will be based on performance in Written Test, Physical Test. For more details check http://govtjobshunt.com.
Number of Vacant Post:7110
Official Website: hssc.gov.in
Job Location: Haryana
Application Procedure: Online Mode
Post Date: 16th April 2018
Post Category: Recruitment
Details of Vacancies:
- Male Constable: 5000
- Female constable: 1147
- Male Constable (India Reserve Battalions of Haryana): 500
- Sub-Inspector(Male): 400
- Sub-Inspector(Female): 63
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018
Candidates should have passed 12th / Intermediate Examination and must have Hindi /Sanskrit till 10th Class from any & Graduate Degree from a recognized board of India.
- The minimum age for applicants: 18 Years
- Maximum age for applicants: 25 Years
For Sub Inspector:
- Minimum age for applicants: 18 Years
- Maximum age for applicants: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation for Reserved Candidates
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
- Personal Interview
- for Constable:– Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4300/-
- for SI:– Rs.35400- 1 12400
- General Category application fee: Rs.100/-
- Haryana Female Category application fee: Rs. 50/-
- SC/ST Category: Rs.50/-
- Starting Date to Application Form:- 28th April 2018
- Closing Date to Application Form: 28th May 2018
- Closing Date for Deposit Fee:- 30th May 2018
How to Fill Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018:-
- Initially, applicants open the Official web portal of Haryana Police Constable such as hssc.gov.in.
- Now read the Haryana Police Constable Notification PDF 2018.
- Then eligible candidates can click on the Link to Online Application form.
- Applicants fill up all the details in Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Online application form.
- Applicants pay the application fee for Online Registration of Haryana Police Recruitment 2018.
- Finally, Submit the Haryana Police Constable Application form before the Last Date.
Haryana Police Admit Card 2018:-
Admit Card of the Haryana Police Constable S& SI Exam 2018 will be coming out 15 days before the main exam date. All the eligible applicants have to keep their permission letter with them when going to appear in the exam.
Haryana Police Result 2018:-
Qualified Applicants must visit the official web portal or check out the exam result after releasing. Appliers may check Haryana Police Constable & SI Result 2018 on its official web portal