Haryana Public Service Commission has announced the HPSC Recruitment 2018 notification at the official website of the service commision. This vacancy is for the post of 71 Naib Tehsildar (Apprentices) Gazetted Class-II (Group B) in Revenue Department & Company Secretary (Group B) Vacancy in the Haryana State candidates who are interested in the job can fill the form by the official website of HPSC.
Candidate’s who want to apply for 99 posts of Sub Divisional Engineer & Naib Tehsildar Vacancy. Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree in the Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical field, from any recognized university. For any further updates check the official website of the commission mentioned below.
Eligibility criteria and other details are mentioned in the notification of the commission All eligible aspirants can fill their application forms till 22nd May 2018. All eligible can fill the form by going on the official portal of the commision.
Detail information regarding the as per information provided on the official website:
|Organization’s Name||Haryana Public service commision|
|Job Location||Haryana state|
|Starting date for online||started|
|Closing date for online||22nd may 2018|
Information provided is as per the notification it can be further updated as any updation in the vacancy details by the HPSC.
No. of jobs: total 99 posts
- Sub Divisional Engineer:- 29 Posts
- Naib Tehsildar:- 70 Posts
Candidates must have completed Graduation degree(B.Tech) from a recognized University.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 year
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 year
Salary details: as per mentioned on the official site.
Application fees :
- For Male General/OBC categories: 400/-
- For Female General/OBC categories: 125/-
- For Male candidates of SC, BC-A, BC-B, EBP (Gen.), ESM categories: 125/-
- PH Candidates: No Fee
How to apply for the vacancy:
- Candidates go to the http://www.hpsc.gov.in
- Click on the Online Application Link HPSC.
- Fill the required details and upload your photo.
- Click submit button and submit the Application form.
- Fees should be paid as per notification.
- Download the hardcopy of the form for future use.
for any further update check the website.