IIT Kharagpur has announced a vacancy for 75 posts for the vacant seats of the project dept. and it includes the post of project officer, Lead project officer, project assistant, principal project officer. All the details of this vacancy are mentioned on the official website link of which is provided in the article for any further updates refer to that site.
All the details regarding the job containing age criteria, salary, qualification are mentioned in the article closing date for filling the forms for this vacancy is on 30th June 2018 for any further updation in vacancy visit the site.
Candidate before filling the form should carefully read the instruction as provided on the website.
Details regarding the vacancy
|No. of post||75|
|Salary details||mentioned below|
|last date||30th June|
|Job location||IIT Kharagpur|
|Job type||Project dept.|
All the details mentioned above are as per the official notification for any further updates refer to the notification. So refer to the official site.
|Maximum age||30 Years|
|Maximum age||40 Years|
*Age relaxation is provided as per reserved category
Salary details: Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800/- to Rs. 5200 –Rs. 20200/-
Selection process: Interview and written examination
Last date: 30th June
Candidates should have a Diploma in Engineering of three years Diploma in Civil/ Architecture/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or degree in relevant discipline.
How to apply for the job:
- At first, candidates may visit the official website IIT Kharagpur that is http://www.iitkgp.ac.in
- Before apply online kindly read the official notification carefully.
- Now click on new application form.
- Fill up all the required fields and upload the required documents in the online process.
- Make sure all the details are accurate.
- Submit the registration and make the payment online.
- Send the copy to the address given below
Assistant Registrar, E-III, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur – 721302, West Bengal, India