Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India. It also provides standardized systems for assessment and result processing services to organizations.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites applications to conduct online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP-PO/MT-VIII) for recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT-VIII) vacancies in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October/ November 2018.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has bumpers vacancies on the posts of Common Recruitment Process (CRP-PO/MT-VIII) for recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT-VIII) These recruitments will be in 4102 posts.
The process of application will start on August 14, 2018. Candidates can apply till 04 September 2018. This is a good opportunity for those looking for government jobs in the field of education. If you are interested in applying to these posts then apply only after reading the information given below.
This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in IBPS. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://www.ibps.in/crp-po-mt-viii/.
The detailed eligibility and application process of IBPS Recruitment are given below.
Any Question OR NEED DAILY UPDATES? Just Say HI On Whatsapp 919057667050 and start Asking any Question Related to This Post.
To Download Full Notification CLICK HERE
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for (CRP-PO/MT-VIII)
Total No. of Vacancies – 4102 Vacancies
Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Name of the Post and No. of Posts –
Name of the post and Number of posts are as given below:
- CRP PO/ MT-VIII- 4102
Please refer official notification for more details.
Age Limit- Age Limit (as on 01-08-2018)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Employment Type – Full time
Education Required: Scroll down to read more about for education qualifications required or download official Salary And Grade Pay (IDA) – As per Post
Official Website – http://www.ibps.in/
Important Dates To Remember–
- Start Date to Apply Online: 24-08-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online:13-09-2018
- Starting Date to Payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges: 16-08-2018
- Last Date to Payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges: 05-09-2018
- Last Date for Printing of Application: 19-09-2018
- Download of Call Letter for Pre-Exam Training: September 2018
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 01-10-2018 to 07-10-2018
- Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination: October 2018
- Date of Online Preliminary Examination: 13, 14, 20 & 21-10-2018
- Result of Online Preliminary Examination: October/ November 2018
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination: November 2018
- Date of Online Main Examination: 18-11-2018
- Date of Declaration of Main Exam Result: December 2018
- Download of Call letters for Interview: January 2019
- Conduct of Interview: January/ February 2019
- Provisional Allotment: April 2019
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Vacancy Details
|Sl No||Post Name||Total Post|
|1||CRP PO/ MT-VIII||4102|
|Interested Candidates Can Read Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
If you’re interested for the above-mentioned vacancies for education qualification please refer below-given table.
|Post Name||No of Vacancy||Educational Qualification|
|CRP PO/ MT-VIII||4102||Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt of India/ any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.|
Important Dates to Remember
|Starting Date for Submission of Application form||14-August-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application form||04-September-2018|
|Detailed Notification Link||Click Here|
Note: Please refer to notification link for detailed medial standards requirement and education qualifications required.