The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) is one of the five Central Armed Police Forces in India which was raised on 24th October 1962. ITBP came under the CRPF Act, in the wake of the Sino – Indian War of 1962. The ITBP was destined for the deployment along India’s border with China’s Tibet Independent Region. It is a multi-dimensional force functioning for primarily the following purposes:
Indo – Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) invites online applications to fill the various post. Candidates should ensure to apply in the prescribed application form. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before last date.
|Post Name||Sub-Inspector, Head Constable & Constable (Telecom)|
|No of ITBP Vacancy||390|
|Age Limit||As per ITBP rules|
|Qualification||12th, B.Sc., B.E./B.Tech|
|Pay Scale||Level 3, 4, 6|
|ITBP Job Location||All Over India|
|Click Here For Other Details|
It’s a great opportunity for all the suitable candidates if they fit in with the eligibility criteria. Don’t waste any more time and just grab the opportunity. To obtain more information regarding the Indo – Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Recruitment for the year 2018 for the above-mentioned posts such as How to Apply, Selection Methodology, Application Fee, Educational / Professional Qualifications, Important Dates and Links, Age Limitations, Pay Scale etc please read further as it’s all mentioned below on this page.
Role Of Indo – Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
- To maintain the peace and harmony
- To check for illegal immigration & transborder importation
- Also to promote a sense of security among the local populace
- To provide security in sensitive installations and to threatened VIPs
- Also to restore and preserve order in any areas in the event of disturbances
- To keep a watchful eye on the northern borders, detect and prevent border violations
Steps On How to Apply for ITBP GD Constable Bharti 2018-19:
- Step 1: Aspirants should have to visit ITBP website that is itbpolice.nic.in
- Step 2: Now find the notification link of ITBP Recruitment 2018 Link
- Step 3: Press on the link and read the eligibility criteria & other details available in the notification
- Step 4: Eligible candidates can fill the online application form by clicking on APPLY ONLINE LINK.
- Step 5: Fill the Complete Details as asked in the online form.
- Step 6: Now Pay the Application Fees.
- Step 7: Last press Submit Button to complete Application Process.
Candidates may apply for the post of Inspector GD in the prescribed format mentioned in the official notification along with copies of relevant certificates. send to ”
Applicants may send the documents to “Sr. Admin. Officer (Estt.), Directorate General, ITBP, MHA, Govt. of India, BIock- 2, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-ll0003″
Please Note –
Candidates should make sure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria before applying for any of the posts. Make note of the last date of application and also ensure that the official notification and/or advertisement has been carefully studied by the candidate.