Before moving on to the availability of Police Jobs we first need to understand the types of jobs/ services/ departments that are available for the interest and eligible candidates to apply for. There are a lot of departments and services where the Indian Police recruits the staff. Information about the departments and divisions are given below.
Central agencies that recruit staff is:
Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sashastra Seema Bal ( SSB )
- National Security Guards (NSG)
- Railway Protection Force (RPF)
- Special Protection Group (SPG)
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Central Investigation and Intelligence Institutions
- Indian Income-tax Department
- Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)
- Directorate of Revenue Intelligence
- National Investigation Agency (NIA)
- Central Bureau of Investigations (CBI)
- National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB)
- Bureau of Police Research & Development (BPRD)
State police agencies that recruit staff are:
- Criminal Investigation Department (CB-CID)
- District or Division wise Police Department
- State Armed Police Forces
- Metropolitan police
- Traffic Police
State Police Ranks Offered:
- Assistant Commissioner of Police (ASI) or Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP)
- Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIG)
- Superintendent of Police (SP)
- Sub-Inspector (SI)
RECRUITMENT FOR POLICE JOBS VACANCY –
Aspiring candidates may stay updated with all such mediums that may provide them with the relevant information. Candidates can also bookmark our website for future references and acquire all the necessary information pertaining to Police Jobs in India for the year 2018. Educational / Professional qualifications/experience, selection procedure, pay scale etc are all always provided with the relevant jobs posted.
Therefore, all the candidates who want to make their career with jobs under the Police of India, we advise them to bookmark our web page. We do regularly keep updating our page with the Police Department Jobs in India.
We provide information about the organization, job opening, posts available, qualifications required, last date for the submission. Along with this all the relevant links to apply online and relevant offline methods. Also, we provide the official advertisement attachments so the candidates are advised to always open the advertisement link and get deep & accurate knowledge about the Police Jobs in India for the year 2018.
We wish all the candidate good luck for getting Police jobs to secure their future and to excel with flying colours.