Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced Vacancy notifications for the recruitment of General Duty Constable (GD) Vacancies in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA & SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles (AR) examination 2018 for the post of General Constable 54935 Vacancies. Candidates should apply online before 17-09-2018.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under the Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level Examination, often referred to as SSC CGL is an examination conducted to recruit staff to various posts in ministries, departments and organizations of the Government of India. It is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for selecting staff for various Group B and Group C posts. The Staff Selection Commission was established in 1975.
SC Constable GD Recruitment 2018 Details:
परीक्षा का नाम
|SSC GD Constable Exam 2018|
|Staff Selection Commission|
परीक्षा का प्रकार
|Name of Posts
पदो के नाम
|Total Number of Vacancies
पदो की संख्या
|Constable GD Notification 2018 Release Date
रिलीज़ की तारीख
|21st July 2018|
|SSC GD Apply Online Starting Date
शुरू होने की तिथि
|17th August 2018|
|Constable GD Application Form 2018 Last Date to apply
आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि
|17th September 2018|
|Last Date to Pay Fee
शुल्क का भुगतान करने की अंतिम तिथि
|GD Constable Exam Date
परीक्षा की तारीख
|Candidates must have a 10th Pass from a recognized board or educational institute.|
(born earlier than 02.08.1995 and later than 01.08.2000)
|General / OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|Tier 1||Written Exam|
|Tier 2||PET/ PST|
|Tier 3||Merit List|
|Download SSC GD Notification 2018||Click Here|
|SSC GD 2018 Apply Online||Click Here (Available from 17 August)|
|One Time Registration Instructions||Click Here|
Selection Process (आवेदन प्रक्रिया) :
- The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Medical Examination.
- All candidates whose online applications are found to be in order will be called to appear in the Computer Based Examination. The Commission will conduct the examination for all candidates in Computer Based Mode only. Admit Cards for Computer Based Examination will be uploaded on the website of the concerned SSC Regional Office.
- Computer Based Examination will be held in English & Hindi only.
- The number of candidates shortlisted for PET/PST on the basis of merit in the
- Computer Based examination will be around 10 times of the number of vacancies.
- Only those candidates who qualify in PET/ PST and are shortlisted for DME by the Commission and whose documents are found to be in order will require appearing in the DME which will be conducted as per revised uniform guidelines for recruitment medical examination issued by ADG (Medical) CAPF dated 20/5/2015. Detailed Medical Examination is mandatory but of qualifying nature.
- Collection of required eligibility certificates/ documents from the candidates and their verification with original documents will be carried out at the time of Detailed Medical Examination (DME) by the CAPFs.
How to Apply:
Candidates must apply online through the http://www.ssconline.nic.in. Or ‘Click here to apply’ link provided at http://ssc.nic.in >Apply>GD-Constable. Procedure for online submission of applications is given at Annexure-III
Important Notes: Before Applying Pleas Check Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date Etc.