About Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) –
Hyderabad State has always been one of the prominent and sovereign states in India and inherits over 400-years of rich tradition and culture with exceptional finesse and historical significance. And the system of selecting young and superior talent for public services through a process of recruitment has been a trend in the Hyderabad State since the period of Mir Mehboob Ali Pasha, VI Nizam (1869 – 1911). The Hyderabad Public Service Commission was established by a Firman on 27th April 1947 imitating the model of British Provincial Public Service Commission with a Chairman and Members not surpassing four in number. The establishment of this Commission was a vital landmark throughout the Asaf Jahi rule which brought the complete regulatory machinery of civil services in the Nizam’s State in tune with the contemporary times. Thereafter the Hyderabad Civil Service was though of as a coveted and elite service. Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is the youngest and growing Public Service Commission in our country.
It’s constituted vide GO Ms No. 43, GA (Ser.A) Department, dated 8th August 2014. The Commission provided with a deep-rooted and rich legacy of over 150 years of recruiting bright and young talent through selection. Telangana State Public Service Commission strive to make use of this heritage for selecting the best talents for restoring and resurrecting the magnificent past of Telangana. Telangana State Public Service Commission primarily functions for the selection of the best and suitable candidates for various Government Post Appointments in the Telangana State.
Its other important and statutory functions of TSPSC are as follows:
- Telangana State Public Service Commission takes up Direct Recruitment for the public services and posts with the affairs of Telangana State strictly. The commission works in accordance with the rules, orders and instructions announced by the government from time to time administering such recruitments.
- The commission conducts written examinations / oral tests also which are mandatory for the selection of suitable candidates for various divisions of posts in the Telangana State as per the scheme and syllabus notified for these posts from time to time.
- Half yearly examinations conducted by the commission for All India service officers, in Law, Language, and Revenue Subjects are held in the month of September & March every year.
- The commission as committed by the government also takes up recruitments to the posts and services in respect of the Corporations, PSU, Local Bodies etc. owned by the State Government.
- Commission approves of other statutory rules relating to the State and Subordinate Services. This means that the commission grants concurrence to the special rules / service rules / ad-hoc rules and / or amendments proposed by the Government. It also admits concurrence for compassionate appointments in special cases referred by the Government.
- Recruitments by transfer or promotion are also accorded by the commission. This means the recruitment to a state service is made either by transfer from a subordinate service (from which such recruitment is normally made) or by promotion from such of the first gazetted categories( as are specified in the Third Schedule of the Public Employment).
- Telangana State Public Service Commission is also tendering its advice to the government for the recommendations received from the Government on Disciplinary matters involving major penalties / fines.
- The Commission conducts Departmental Examinations twice in a year i.e. in the months of May and November for the state government employees.
- It is essential that the concurrence of commission maintains a temporary appointment for a period beyond 3 months and for the continuation of the same in Government Departments.
Here we specially designed a web page for government jobs in Telangana 2018. We are daily updating all the Telangana Government Jobs and latest Employment News. Candidates who are looking for Government Jobs can get all the Latest Recruitment notifications details with official website URL or link to apply online. Contenders can find the latest Jobs openings in Telangana from the below table. We provide best and unique information to people’s who are interested in the government jobs of Telangana.
State Government of Telangana provides a large number of opportunities to the candidates preparing for getting the job in Government of Telangana. Every year Telangana Government releases recruitment notifications for all available Government jobs in Telangana. State Government of Telangana provides opportunities for all types of job seekers living in the State of Telangana by releasing upcoming Telangana government job recruitment notifications. Candidates who are waiting for latest State Government jobs in Telangana can check all types of Government jobs in Telangana notifications on our website. Here we are providing the official Notification information about latest Telangana Government Jobs 2018.
It’s a great opportunity for all the suitable candidates if they fit in with the eligibility criteria. Don’t waste any more time and just grab the opportunity. You are in right place which makes you don’t miss a single employment opportunity in Telangana. Free alerts about Government Jobs in Telangana are available on this page. We are providing the complete and best information regarding all types of government sector jobs in Telangana.
Telangana Government Jobs 2018 Recruitment Notification
In this Site, we are providing latest full information about Government Jobs in Telangana. Contenders can find the details like, required education qualification, No. of Vacancies, Recruitment department etc. which are required to know to apply for State Government jobs in AP. Contenders who are looking for Government Jobs in Telangana, Can Check the further details, Selection Procedure, apply mode or Application form of all types of Government Jobs notifications. We are updating and providing upcoming government Jobs information in Telangana Recruitment notifications and Latest Government Jobs in Telangana. Visit our website regularly for the latest updates in the government of Telangana.