The Union Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Male/Female Assistant Commandants (BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB) Vacancy in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). Total number of Vacancies are 398. All the eligible & Interested candidates can apply to the UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018.
The Written Examination will be conducted as per the Rules for the Examination mentioned by Ministry of Home Affairs dated. The date of examination is liable to be changed at the discretion of the Commission and will be informed of the same through the official website. All the Eligible candidates who are interested in this field apply online for UPSC CAPF AC Vacancy 2018 through the official website from 25th April to 17th May 2018. Other details such as age limit, educational qualification, eligibility criteria and how to apply are given below:-
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Total Number of Vacant Posts||398 Posts|
|Name of the Authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Vacant Post:||Assistant Commandants (BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB)|
Details of CAPF AC Vacancies:
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018 Eligibility
Educational Qualification: A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree/Graduation degree of a recognized university in any discipline.
Age Limit: An Eligible candidate must have a minimum age of 20 years and maximum age of 25 years. Age Relaxation to the reserved category candidates may be applicable as per the rules of government.
- Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Test and Personal Interview.
Candidates (excepting SC/ ST/ Female candidates) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200 either through any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using internet banking facility of SBI/ SBBJ/ etc.
|Starting Date of applying online||25th April 2018|
|Last Date for applying online||21st May 2018|
|UPSC CAPF (AC) Exam Date||Updated soon|
|Apply Online Link||UPSC CAPF AC Vacancy 2018 Online|
How to apply for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018
- Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through UPSC website at www.upsconline.nic.in.
- All the candidates should go to the official website on www.upsconline.nic.in
- Candidates can search the link Notification on the home page.
- Click on the given link.
- Now candidates fill all the required details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee by a suitable method.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.